The call out fee is to cover only the petrol and the assessment of your garage doors/ motors, any work carried out from there on will be charged accordingly this will be discussed with the technician before any parts are removed or the job commences further.
Cancelling of a job or quotation
If you have to cancel for any reason this has to be done within 24h of the job and if the technician has left the office to come to you will be charged a fee of R175.
Time on any job
Each job has a time frame allocated to it if we go over the time it will be due to
unforeseen circumstances and will be discussed before any further work is carried out.
Parts and guarantees
Installers do not carry the guarantee the suppliers carry the guarantee so if any parts supplied are faulty we will have to return or swap them and the extra hour and traveling will be charged to your account as the suppliers have a walk in return policy.
Some garage doors/ motors or garage doors/ motors accessories may have intermittent problems and then to find the fault can be quite challenging so this might cause us to visit one property more than once if the problem persists this will cause us to have to charge another call out.
We can’t always control nature so we cannot be held responsible for ground movements, lightning, power surges, theft, insect’s infestations etc. we will not be held responsible for any of the above mentioned causes.
- Payment in full is due within 3 days of invoice date.
- A late penalty fee of R200 and interest of 10% per month from invoice date will apply to overdue invoices.
- All parts supplied and/or installed remain the property of House of Doors and
- Gates until payment is made in full.
- If an invoice is not paid House of Doors and Gates has the right to revert all work done to the state prior to us being there including the removal of any parts supplied House of Doors and Gates are by no means liable to any security breach or damage that may result of such act.
Complaints or invoice disputes
Any invoice or job dispute should be sent by email to: no longer than 7 days from our last appointment. The letter should include the invoice number and the complaint in full and employees details where applicable. We will tent to all issues following legal advice and will revert back by email.